Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good Times

So I'm on the metro on my way home from work and if I don't get this out, I may break into a happy dance and that would totally ruin my cool (ok really I just don't want the police to sic the bomb-sniffing dogs on me cuz I'm acting suspiciously...) I'm in an incredibly wonderful mood so here goes...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Translated as high pitched squeal of glee!!!!!!) I'm going home then finishing my packing and the? In the morning? I'm getting on a bus. Then I'm headed down to national airport and flying out to west virginia!!!!!!!!!! I'm going home. Really home. I nearly started singing and dancing on a crowded metro car.... Just barely stopped myself in time :) apparently steph's mom wants to make me something special for dinner so I got quizzed on my favourite dinner and dessert. I had to ask for suggestions on the dessert.... Key lime pie anyone? :) and steak... Om nom nom. I feel so special. This is why I adopted them as family. They feel like a real family to me. How a family should feel. Its wonderful. I teared up. Her brother is going to go through my massive list of video games I'm curious about and shall give me guidance on them :) I'm also completely nerded out. I found a necklace from one of my favourite games and bought it. Yup. Nerd. Me. I love it!!!! Ok. I'm done now. Too much exuberance and I can't see what I'm typing on my phone cuz its stupid :)

No comments: