Monday, November 23, 2009

moving...

Yes my friends I am once again moving! It is all the fault of my babies. Yes Andy, I let the kitty cuteness blind me! Such is life... Last week I did an overnight for a very sadistic dog. I spent nearly a week with the beast. During this time, dear Tim was to watch my little ones. The problem was he didn't tend to their box quite as he should have. So when I get back it reeks. So I clean things up all hunky dory yay. Next day I find a note from my landlord informing me that things have stunk for the past week. I write him a note back telling him what had happened and that I had taken care of things so life would be back to normal then he writes a note back basically with a too bad they must go. So knowing there was no way I could give up my sweethearts, I started looking for places. Luckily, since I was given a week to find a place for the kitties, I found a place the same day, went to see it and agreed to rent. The down-side to this whole thing is that it is now a whopping 700 a month I must pay instead of 5. Of course it is a master bedroom and they let me have my kitties and its a lot bigger..........but STILL!!!!! Oh well. Life goes on. So by the end of this month I'm going to be in my new place.

On a less important note, I got my eyebrows waxed. Kinda fun actually and it didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would.

I'm going to pack now...

No comments: