Thursday, January 22, 2009

Totally Freaked Out!!!

So, I start school on Monday. Reality is setting in, and I'm beginning to freak out. Logically speaking, I know that I'll do ok. But this is the first time I've been in a class in years. I'm so nervous. Thank goodness my books just arrived, its a crazy heavy box, but the UPS guy had fun tossing it around on my porch -.- So I'm also dealing with computer issues and stupid tech people don't want to tell you that it is a hardware problem. I tell them that when I have my computer at a 45 degree angle, it just turns off. My model apparently has problems with that, it makes the heat sensor go nuts or something. All they told me was that I needed to go back to factory specs or something. At any rate, they said to wipe my computer clean and start over again. That doesn't seem like it would go with what my problem is...Any suggestions anyone?

No comments: