Saturday, December 20, 2008

This has sooo not been my Winter...

Yeah so I'm posting lying down in my bed, fairly well confined by general weakness and fever. I have the flu. Hopefully this is the 24 hour flu that everyone I know had. I have absolutely no desire to feel like this for longer than one day. I'm puking and diarrhea-ridden. The whole upstairs smells like a lovely combo of the two. I'm just happy that my landlord is out of town, so he won't smell it. I feel like everything in my room is covered with one substance or another. I can't keep even the gatorade that I've been drinking, hoping to keep from feeling so dehydrated...it isn't working. You see they don't mention that it only works when it actually stays down -.- It feels like everywhere from my shoulders down is all achey and I can't get warm. So I can add this to the wonderful list of things that have gone wrong this Winter. First with a bunch of work crap and being threatened with fireation at work. Then Mono kicked in full-swing and I've been out of work for about a month trying to get well. Sadly I only keep getting sick! I had a wonderful sinus infection and some sort of quasi-flu thing. Now I've got an actual full-blown flu! Life just isn't going well. On the plus side, I am going to get health insurance with World Bank starting January, so that's good :-D Now I've updated, so I'm going to try to sleep...let's hope my body will tell me when I have to go to the bathroom this time...

1 comment:

CrouchingOwl said...

Health insurance is good. Sorry you've been sick so much